Macworld 2009 Info

If you want to get in touch at Macworld 2009, or follow along - this is my info:

I’m sit­ting in the air­port wait­ing for my flight to San Fran­cisco. I’m so excited, I can’t even express it in words. Although I will miss Grant immensely, I can’t wait to be in my favorite city to do press on my favorite com­pany, plus I get to meet some of my favorite peo­ple that I’ve pre­vi­ously only talked to online.

I’m psy­ched.

I’ll be in San Fran­cisco from today (Sun­day, Jan­u­ary 4, 2009) until Fri­day (Jan­u­ary 9, 2009). If you are in SF or you’ll be at Mac­world, please give me a shout.

You can send me a mes­sage on Twit­ter (either direct or @ mes­sages), e-mail me at blog at plan­etchristina dot com (or use the con­tact form on this site) or call my Grand Cen­tral number:

If you aren’t going to be in San Fran, but want to keep up on any Mac­world goodness:

Alright, I’m out!

January 2009
« Dec   Feb »
18192021222324

Matches Mal­one - Gravatar

Matches Mal­one said:

Awe­some B’day present. Thanks!!! Although, it won’t be the same with­out Steve-O.

Posted on: January 4, 2009 at 11:47 amQuote this Comment

SF Res­i­dent said:

San Fran­cisco locals will groan if you call San Fran­cisco “San Fran” or “Frisco”. They’ll appre­ci­ate “San Fran­cisco” or “SF”. Enjoy the show and the visit to San Francisco.

Der­rick Siu - Gravatar

Der­rick Siu said:

I’m so jeal­ous!!!. . by the way. i read your post about a new pro­gram called ‘hitlist’. . can you tell me where you get it???

fel­low machead,

Der­rick

Posted on: January 8, 2009 at 3:01 amQuote this Comment
Be Rad - Gravatar

Be Rad said:

I just stum­bled here from one of your videos from Mac­world 09. Saw your GC badge. I have to say thanks for sup­port­ing it!

Posted on: January 10, 2009 at 9:54 amQuote this Comment
Agus - Gravatar

Agus said:

Be Rad said: I just stum­bled here from one of your videos from Mac­world 09. Saw your GC badge. I have to say …

what an event :)

Posted on: February 16, 2009 at 6:35 amQuote this Comment
Roan - Gravatar

Roan said:

hello Chris. I am your fan. Where are u from? Can you con­tact me on facebook?

Posted on: February 17, 2009 at 2:45 pmQuote this Comment