Yes, I’m cross-posting

In April of 2001, I signed up for a LiveJournal account. It has remained formant for the last 16 months. It is now less dormant.

When I first started keeping a journal online, the term “blog” hadn’t become mainstay or even commonplace. I never considered that site my blog, it was my journal.

In April of 2001, I signed up for a LiveJournal account. For 6 years, it was something I used very frequently and it remains an artifact of sorts of my late adolescence/college life. I’m not linking to it (if you find it, you find it, but I have no desire to publicize my angst and ennui at 19 or 20, I just don’t), but it exists. It has remained dormant for the last 16 months. It is now less dormant.

Using Live+Press, I’m cross-posting my blog entries to LiveJournal, so that Ryan and anyone else who still has me on their Friends List and wants to keep up can do so.

Although I moved onto something else, as happens with technology, LiveJournal and the friendships and relationships I made there will always hold a special place in my heart. It was my first online home outside of my GeoCities websites.

Out.

Edit: Perhaps not. This doesn’t seem to be working as well as I planned.

September 2008
« Aug   Oct »
14151617181920

Linda Sherman - Gravatar

Linda Sherman said:

Just stopping by to give you a hug. Thank you for generous help to Jerusha. She has named you “my favorite geek goddess” on her blogroll. How perfect. Ditto for me!

Posted on: September 13, 2008 at 6:12 pmQuote this Comment
Laurent Baumann - Gravatar

Laurent Baumann said:

Funny, cause I was reading your first posts on this blog like, 3 days ago (I’m such a curious guy lol) 😉

Posted on: September 17, 2008 at 1:10 pmQuote this Comment
Christina - Gravatar

Christina said:

@Linda – aww, my pleasure! You both are so awesome, I love doing anything I can to help!

@Laurent – by all means, read all you want (I have linked to the old journal on two occasions) on this blog or elsewhere, I just wasn’t going to direct link to it again. It’s more personal embarrassment over my college drama than anything else 🙂

Posted on: September 17, 2008 at 1:14 pmQuote this Comment
dawSaure - Gravatar

dawSaure said:

Hi. I regularly be familiar with this forum. This is the head culture undisputed to ask a topic. How multifarious in this forum are references progressive behind, disingenuous users? Can I bank all the communication that there is?

Posted on: December 1, 2008 at 10:24 pmQuote this Comment
Ontomovoins - Gravatar

Ontomovoins said:

Hi everyone,

I’m a student from Ohio and I have to develop a concept for a work entitled: “Visits duration for websites: Analysis – Comparison – Meaning.” Therefore I have written to site operators and asked about the visits duration of their website. There are sites such as this site, which only have a visits duration of 10 seconds, whereas the overall average visits duration according to Nielsen / NetRankings is 40 seconds. Now my question: Where can I get the visits duration of as many websites as possible? And in addition: Are there studies exploring the relationship between website-quality and visits duration? This could probably support my work.

Thanks for your support!

Kira

Posted on: March 29, 2010 at 5:52 amQuote this Comment
anaeroeasen - Gravatar

anaeroeasen said:

Hi! Happy New Year! Health, luck and love!

Posted on: December 26, 2011 at 1:16 pmQuote this Comment