Webmaster Jam Session 2008

Atlanta is often left-out of the Web Conference mix, so I'm super psyched that my hometown is hosting this year's Webmaster Jam Session!

sidelogo.jpg For what­ev­er rea­son, despite being the most “most wired city in the US,” Atlanta rarely gets any tech love. I know, I know we’re no Seat­tle. We’re no Vegas. We’re cer­tain­ly no San Fran­cis­co. Hell, we’re not even Port­land. Still, you’d think the 8th or 9th largest city (depend­ing on the cen­sus) and the so-called “Cap­i­tal of the New South.” Where’s the ATL love?

In fact, Atlanta is so fre­quent­ly left-out of the Web Con­fer­ence mix, I didn’t even KNOW that Web­mas­ter Jam Ses­sion 2008 was going to be in my own back­yard until like two weeks ago!

But thanks to CoffeeCup’s J. Cor­nelius, I not only KNOW about it, I’m also going to be speak­ing on a pan­el about web vis­i­bil­i­ty! I’m so excit­ed!

So many gen­uine­ly cool and awe-inspir­ing super­stars are going to be there, Jeff Croft, Dan Rubin, Nathan Smith — my Austin road­trip hom­bre Kei­th Robin­son — I’m real­ly, real­ly thrilled about the whole event.

If you’re going to be in Atlanta (or want to be!) on Octo­ber 3rd and 4th, and you are inter­est­ed in web tech­nolo­gies, design, SEO or social media, this should be a fan­tas­tic con­fer­ence! Spots are lim­it­ed, so reg­is­ter now — oh, and if you use the code “REDCAT” when reg­is­ter­ing, you’ll save 20%!

If you’re going to be in town or are inter­est­ed — give me a heads up via e-mail or Twit­ter — I’d love to meet up with you!

August 2008
« Jul   Sep »
17181920212223

Devin Reams - Gravatar

Devin Reams said:

Gee, I hadn’t even real­ized this one exist­ed either. So many con­fer­ences (and un-con­fer­ences), so lit­tle time.

Posted on: August 25, 2008 at 4:37 pmQuote this Comment
Lisa - Gravatar

Lisa said:

con­grats on the speak­ing engage­ment! i bet you’ll rock it like an all-star. we should still do that SxSW pro­pos­al!!!

Posted on: August 26, 2008 at 1:10 amQuote this Comment
Christi­na - Gravatar

Christi­na said:

Devin — I agree! This is excit­ing for Atlantans though.

Lisa — thank you! And YES — look for an e-mail from me lat­er this week.

Posted on: August 26, 2008 at 10:12 amQuote this Comment
Zia - Gravatar

Zia said:

Say, Christi­na, I love your Blog!

I see you are a Black­ber­ry Fan!

Posted on: August 31, 2008 at 2:49 pmQuote this Comment
Bom­bchell — in Atlanta - Gravatar

Bom­bchell — in Atlanta said:

lol @ first i was real­ly excit­ed. then i sur­veyed the site, and clicked reg­is­ter. $199 [stares blankly], erh i think ill pass.

Posted on: September 12, 2008 at 2:40 amQuote this Comment
Sien­na Richard­son - Gravatar

Sien­na Richard­son said:

i was won­der­ing if there are web­mas­ters who man­ages sev­er­al thou­sand web­sites at a time.„*

Posted on: May 23, 2010 at 12:20 pmQuote this Comment
David Har­ris - Gravatar

David Har­ris said:

i am a web­mas­ter myself and i always seek infor­ma­tion on the net on how to increase web­site traf­fice and make a good web­site,.;

Posted on: August 2, 2010 at 11:14 amQuote this Comment
Ellie Hugh­es - Gravatar

Ellie Hugh­es said:

being a web­mas­ter is some­times very tir­ing due to the large amount of mul­ti­task­ing involved.,;

Posted on: September 29, 2010 at 1:53 pmQuote this Comment
Glan­du­lar Fever Symp­toms - Gravatar

Glan­du­lar Fever Symp­toms said:

.-‘ I am real­ly thank­ful to this top­ic because it real­ly gives up to date infor­ma­tion *:,

Posted on: January 25, 2011 at 3:05 pmQuote this Comment