Webmaster Jam Session 2008

Atlanta is often left-out of the Web Conference mix, so I'm super psyched that my hometown is hosting this year's Webmaster Jam Session!

sidelogo.jpg For whatever reason, despite being the most “most wired city in the US,” Atlanta rarely gets any tech love. I know, I know we’re no Seattle. We’re no Vegas. We’re certainly no San Francisco. Hell, we’re not even Portland. Still, you’d think the 8th or 9th largest city (depending on the census) and the so-called “Capital of the New South.” Where’s the ATL love?

In fact, Atlanta is so frequently left-out of the Web Conference mix, I didn’t even KNOW that Webmaster Jam Session 2008 was going to be in my own backyard until like two weeks ago!

But thanks to CoffeeCup’s J. Cornelius, I not only KNOW about it, I’m also going to be speaking on a panel about web visibility! I’m so excited!

So many genuinely cool and awe-inspiring superstars are going to be there, Jeff Croft, Dan Rubin, Nathan Smith — my Austin roadtrip hombre Keith Robinson — I’m really, really thrilled about the whole event.

If you’re going to be in Atlanta (or want to be!) on October 3rd and 4th, and you are interested in web technologies, design, SEO or social media, this should be a fantastic conference! Spots are limited, so register now — oh, and if you use the code “REDCAT” when registering, you’ll save 20%!

If you’re going to be in town or are interested — give me a heads up via e-mail or Twitter — I’d love to meet up with you!

August 2008
« Jul   Sep »

Devin Reams - Gravatar

Devin Reams said:

Gee, I hadn’t even realized this one existed either. So many conferences (and un-conferences), so little time.

Posted on: August 25, 2008 at 4:37 pmQuote this Comment
Lisa - Gravatar

Lisa said:

congrats on the speaking engagement! i bet you’ll rock it like an all-star. we should still do that SxSW proposal!!!

Posted on: August 26, 2008 at 1:10 amQuote this Comment
Christina - Gravatar

Christina said:

Devin — I agree! This is exciting for Atlantans though.

Lisa — thank you! And YES — look for an e-mail from me later this week.

Posted on: August 26, 2008 at 10:12 amQuote this Comment
Zia - Gravatar

Zia said:

Say, Christina, I love your Blog!

I see you are a Blackberry Fan!

Posted on: August 31, 2008 at 2:49 pmQuote this Comment
Bombchell – in Atlanta - Gravatar

Bombchell – in Atlanta said:

lol @ first i was really excited. then i surveyed the site, and clicked register. $199 [stares blankly], erh i think ill pass.

Posted on: September 12, 2008 at 2:40 amQuote this Comment
Sienna Richardson - Gravatar

Sienna Richardson said:

i was wondering if there are webmasters who manages several thousand websites at a time.,,*

Posted on: May 23, 2010 at 12:20 pmQuote this Comment
David Harris - Gravatar

David Harris said:

i am a webmaster myself and i always seek information on the net on how to increase website traffice and make a good website,.;

Posted on: August 2, 2010 at 11:14 amQuote this Comment
Ellie Hughes - Gravatar

Ellie Hughes said:

being a webmaster is sometimes very tiring due to the large amount of multitasking involved.,;

Posted on: September 29, 2010 at 1:53 pmQuote this Comment
Glandular Fever Symptoms - Gravatar

Glandular Fever Symptoms said:

.-` I am really thankful to this topic because it really gives up to date information *:,

Posted on: January 25, 2011 at 3:05 pmQuote this Comment