Walt Mossberg Says

Uncle Walt says...

Walt Mossberg Says

Inspired by the bril­liant Barack Obama is Your New Bicy­cle and the even more hilar­i­ous Hillary is Mom Jeans, Walt Moss­berg Says is our addi­tion to the WWDC 2008 hypefest.

OK, it isn’t as cool as BINGO, but we don’t have Wired money and we came up with the whole con­cept while get­ting tipsy.

Update:

We made Giz­modo! Tech blog rivalry aside (Engad­get is still #1 with us), that kicks so much ass! w00t!

June 2008
« May   Jul »
15161718192021

Tony - Gravatar

Tony said:

Tsk tsk.. it’s not nice to make fun of Goat­berg like that. Hav­ing said that, I’m obvi­ously going to imme­di­ately write my own entry there.

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 4:52 pmQuote this Comment
Christina War­ren - Gravatar

Christina War­ren said:

Come on, if we can’t make fun of the elderly/curmudgeonly, who can we make fun of! :-)

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 4:56 pmQuote this Comment
Mark Jaquith - Gravatar

Mark Jaquith said:

When I first saw that domain in small text in Twhirl, I thought you were call­ing Goat­berg a homo­sex­ual. Which for some rea­son the­o­ret­i­cally offended me more than every­one (includ­ing me) call­ing him a goat.

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 5:01 pmQuote this Comment
Christina - Gravatar

Christina said:

Mark Jaquith said: When I first saw that domain in small text in Twhirl, I thought you were call­ing Goat­berg a homosexual. …

Heh, that’s funny!

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 5:16 pmQuote this Comment
Mike Doe - Gravatar

Mike Doe said:

Hey Christina,

Love it! Great idea. Funny and sim­ple. Like Andy Dick, except funny.

You and Grant are fast becom­ing Bon­nie and Clyde 2.0 — except with­out the law­break­ing and being shot down in a hail of bul­lets and such. Knock on wood!

Posted on: June 10, 2008 at 9:58 amQuote this Comment
Cam C - Gravatar

Cam C said:

I like the idea, I’d like to make some use of my domain with some­thing of that sort some­time, except with a sort of Bill Engvall’s “Here’s your sign”.

Great Idea!