Walt Mossberg Says

Uncle Walt says...

Walt Mossberg Says

Inspired by the bril­liant Barack Oba­ma is Your New Bicy­cle and the even more hilar­i­ous Hillary is Mom Jeans, Walt Moss­berg Says is our addi­tion to the WWDC 2008 hype­fest.

OK, it isn’t as cool as BINGO, but we don’t have Wired mon­ey and we came up with the whole con­cept while get­ting tip­sy.

Update:

We made Giz­mo­do! Tech blog rival­ry aside (Engad­get is still #1 with us), that kicks so much ass! w00t!

June 2008
« May   Jul »
15161718192021

Tony - Gravatar

Tony said:

Tsk tsk.. it’s not nice to make fun of Goat­berg like that. Hav­ing said that, I’m obvi­ous­ly going to imme­di­ate­ly write my own entry there.

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 4:52 pmQuote this Comment
Christi­na War­ren - Gravatar

Christi­na War­ren said:

Come on, if we can’t make fun of the elderly/curmudgeonly, who can we make fun of! 🙂

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 4:56 pmQuote this Comment
Mark Jaquith - Gravatar

Mark Jaquith said:

When I first saw that domain in small text in Twhirl, I thought you were call­ing Goat­berg a homo­sex­u­al. Which for some rea­son the­o­ret­i­cal­ly offend­ed me more than every­one (includ­ing me) call­ing him a goat.

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 5:01 pmQuote this Comment
Christi­na - Gravatar

Christi­na said:

Mark Jaquith said: When I first saw that domain in small text in Twhirl, I thought you were call­ing Goat­berg a homo­sex­u­al. …

Heh, that’s fun­ny!

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 5:16 pmQuote this Comment
Mike Doe - Gravatar

Mike Doe said:

Hey Christi­na,

Love it! Great idea. Fun­ny and sim­ple. Like Andy Dick, except fun­ny.

You and Grant are fast becom­ing Bon­nie and Clyde 2.0 — except with­out the law­break­ing and being shot down in a hail of bul­lets and such. Knock on wood!

Posted on: June 10, 2008 at 9:58 amQuote this Comment
Cam C - Gravatar

Cam C said:

I like the idea, I’d like to make some use of my domain with some­thing of that sort some­time, except with a sort of Bill Engvall’s “Here’s your sign”.

Great Idea!