Walt Mossberg Says

Uncle Walt says...

Walt Mossberg Says

Inspired by the brilliant Barack Obama is Your New Bicycle and the even more hilarious Hillary is Mom Jeans, Walt Mossberg Says is our addition to the WWDC 2008 hypefest.

OK, it isn’t as cool as BINGO, but we don’t have Wired money and we came up with the whole concept while getting tipsy.

Update:

We made Gizmodo! Tech blog rivalry aside (Engadget is still #1 with us), that kicks so much ass! w00t!

June 2008
« May   Jul »
15161718192021

Tony - Gravatar

Tony said:

Tsk tsk.. it’s not nice to make fun of Goatberg like that. Having said that, I’m obviously going to immediately write my own entry there.

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 4:52 pmQuote this Comment
Christina Warren - Gravatar

Christina Warren said:

Come on, if we can’t make fun of the elderly/curmudgeonly, who can we make fun of! 🙂

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 4:56 pmQuote this Comment
Mark Jaquith - Gravatar

Mark Jaquith said:

When I first saw that domain in small text in Twhirl, I thought you were calling Goatberg a homosexual. Which for some reason theoretically offended me more than everyone (including me) calling him a goat.

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 5:01 pmQuote this Comment
Christina - Gravatar

Christina said:

Mark Jaquith said: When I first saw that domain in small text in Twhirl, I thought you were calling Goatberg a homosexual. …

Heh, that’s funny!

Posted on: June 6, 2008 at 5:16 pmQuote this Comment
Mike Doe - Gravatar

Mike Doe said:

Hey Christina,

Love it! Great idea. Funny and simple. Like Andy Dick, except funny.

You and Grant are fast becoming Bonnie and Clyde 2.0 – except without the lawbreaking and being shot down in a hail of bullets and such. Knock on wood!

Posted on: June 10, 2008 at 9:58 amQuote this Comment
Cam C - Gravatar

Cam C said:

I like the idea, I’d like to make some use of my domain with something of that sort sometime, except with a sort of Bill Engvall’s “Here’s your sign”.

Great Idea!