I drink Mahalo’s Milkshake

So, upon hearing the news that the truly kickass Veronica is leaving Mahalo Daily,Grant and I jokingly started plotting.

The net result? Jasonstealmycohost.com OK, I’ll admit it’s pretty badass (I was asleep with a migraine when all the actual creation and tweeting about the scheme took place). It was all in good fun, and a total joke — until Calacanis pulled his whole, Mahalo Daily Idol thing. And you KNOW how much I love American Idol.

So, we’ve decided to go one step further (I might not be a New Media Douchebag, but I’m a New Media Diva, to be sure) and this afternoon, we made this:

Yeah. I’m officially here to play. Bring it bitches!

And go to Jasonstealmycohost.com and leave a comment there (or here) if you want to join Team Christina (or really, Team film_girl!

April 2008
« Mar   May »
20212223242526

Nicholas Kreidberg - Gravatar

Nicholas Kreidberg said:

Amazing, a great response! ‘There will be blood’ ftw!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 6:32 pmQuote this Comment
sean percival - Gravatar

sean percival said:

Nothing else I think you should totally do some Mac related dailys for us!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 7:14 pmQuote this Comment
Christina - Gravatar

Christina said:

Sean, What a great idea!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 7:34 pmQuote this Comment
Mostly Lisa - Gravatar

Mostly Lisa said:

Mud Wrestle-athon for Mahalo host spot! Battle of the Brunettes… Game on sister!

PS My milkshake’s not good enough for you to drink? huh? i’ll show you a good milkshake!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 11:21 pmQuote this Comment
Christina - Gravatar

Christina said:

I’m not competing with people who

a) need work VISAS b) Would kick my ass in mud wrestling AND Vlogging

I know — co-hosts! Wonder Twins Powers Activate!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 11:22 pmQuote this Comment
sean percival - Gravatar

sean percival said:

k sit tight! we are working out the details on this now and will certainly let you know!

Posted on: April 6, 2008 at 2:14 amQuote this Comment
Jason Calacanis looking for a new host for Mahalo Daily : The Blog Herald - Gravatar

Jason Calacanis looking for a new host for Mahalo Daily : The Blog Herald said:

[…] word on where his thought process is in terms of finding that new host – but Christina Warren wants the job – and she’ll drink Mahalo’s milkshake to get it… Digg […]

Posted on: April 6, 2008 at 7:29 amQuote this Comment
Matt Martz - Gravatar

Matt Martz said:

Good luck! You’ve got my support

Posted on: April 6, 2008 at 10:07 pmQuote this Comment
spatially relevant » Blog Archive » Social Evolution: Providing Acess and Developing Relationships - Gravatar

spatially relevant » Blog Archive » Social Evolution: Providing Acess and Developing Relationships said:

[…] follow, share and interact with. This week had escalating Shel v. Loren action, Sarah’s FAQ, Christina’s milkshake and @rabeidoh’s five levels of social media relationships – each demonstrating varying levels […]

Posted on: April 7, 2008 at 12:17 amQuote this Comment
Linda Sherman - Gravatar

Linda Sherman said:

Please tell me exactly what I can do to support you in this endeavor! Your devoted fan. @lindasherman

Posted on: April 11, 2008 at 11:24 pmQuote this Comment
Friendly Intelligence – April 13, 2008 - Gravatar

Friendly Intelligence – April 13, 2008 said:

[…] I drink Mahalo’s Milkshake – Christina, who literally disappears, except for her boobs, when she turns sideways, pounds a milkshake in a clear pander to be considered to be the co-host of Mahalo Daily now that Veronica Belmont is leaving. Personally, her intelligence, energy and humor should make it a slam dunk, but we are talking about Jason Calacanis after all… […]

Posted on: April 14, 2008 at 8:22 amQuote this Comment
Linda Sherman - Gravatar

Linda Sherman said:

Christina, what is happening with this? Please give us the update. Here’s my DIGG http://digg.com/people/Christina_Warren_video_for_Jason_Calacanis_Mahalo (Oops, looking carefully at comments above there may already have been a DIGG but mine didn’t get flagged for duplicate.)

Posted on: May 1, 2008 at 10:58 amQuote this Comment