I drink Mahalo’s Milkshake

So, upon hear­ing the news that the tru­ly kick­ass Veron­i­ca is leav­ing Maha­lo Dai­ly,Grant and I jok­ing­ly start­ed plot­ting.

The net result? Jasonstealmycohost.com OK, I’ll admit it’s pret­ty badass (I was asleep with a migraine when all the actu­al cre­ation and tweet­ing about the scheme took place). It was all in good fun, and a total joke — until Cala­ca­n­is pulled his whole, Maha­lo Dai­ly Idol thing. And you KNOW how much I love Amer­i­can Idol.

So, we’ve decid­ed to go one step fur­ther (I might not be a New Media Douchebag, but I’m a New Media Diva, to be sure) and this after­noon, we made this:

Yeah. I’m offi­cial­ly here to play. Bring it bitch­es!

And go to Jasonstealmycohost.com and leave a com­ment there (or here) if you want to join Team Christi­na (or real­ly, Team film_girl!

April 2008
« Mar   May »
20212223242526

Nicholas Krei­d­berg - Gravatar

Nicholas Krei­d­berg said:

Amaz­ing, a great response! ‘There will be blood’ ftw!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 6:32 pmQuote this Comment
sean per­ci­val - Gravatar

sean per­ci­val said:

Noth­ing else I think you should total­ly do some Mac relat­ed dai­lys for us!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 7:14 pmQuote this Comment
Christi­na - Gravatar

Christi­na said:

Sean, What a great idea!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 7:34 pmQuote this Comment
Most­ly Lisa - Gravatar

Most­ly Lisa said:

Mud Wres­tle-athon for Maha­lo host spot! Bat­tle of the Brunettes… Game on sis­ter!

PS My milkshake’s not good enough for you to drink? huh? i’ll show you a good milk­shake!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 11:21 pmQuote this Comment
Christi­na - Gravatar

Christi­na said:

I’m not com­pet­ing with peo­ple who

a) need work VISAS b) Would kick my ass in mud wrestling AND Vlog­ging

I know — co-hosts! Won­der Twins Pow­ers Acti­vate!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 11:22 pmQuote this Comment
sean per­ci­val - Gravatar

sean per­ci­val said:

k sit tight! we are work­ing out the details on this now and will cer­tain­ly let you know!

Posted on: April 6, 2008 at 2:14 amQuote this Comment
Jason Cala­ca­n­is look­ing for a new host for Maha­lo Dai­ly : The Blog Her­ald - Gravatar

Jason Cala­ca­n­is look­ing for a new host for Maha­lo Dai­ly : The Blog Her­ald said:

[…] word on where his thought process is in terms of find­ing that new host — but Christi­na War­ren wants the job — and she’ll drink Mahalo’s milk­shake to get it… Digg […]

Posted on: April 6, 2008 at 7:29 amQuote this Comment
Matt Martz - Gravatar

Matt Martz said:

Good luck! You’ve got my sup­port

Posted on: April 6, 2008 at 10:07 pmQuote this Comment
spa­tial­ly rel­e­vant » Blog Archive » Social Evo­lu­tion: Pro­vid­ing Acess and Devel­op­ing Rela­tion­ships - Gravatar

spa­tial­ly rel­e­vant » Blog Archive » Social Evo­lu­tion: Pro­vid­ing Acess and Devel­op­ing Rela­tion­ships said:

[…] fol­low, share and inter­act with. This week had esca­lat­ing Shel v. Loren action, Sarah’s FAQ, Christina’s milk­shake and @rabeidoh’s five lev­els of social media rela­tion­ships — each demon­strat­ing vary­ing lev­els […]

Posted on: April 7, 2008 at 12:17 amQuote this Comment
Lin­da Sher­man - Gravatar

Lin­da Sher­man said:

Please tell me exact­ly what I can do to sup­port you in this endeav­or! Your devot­ed fan. @lindasherman

Posted on: April 11, 2008 at 11:24 pmQuote this Comment
Friend­ly Intel­li­gence — April 13, 2008 - Gravatar

Friend­ly Intel­li­gence — April 13, 2008 said:

[…] I drink Mahalo’s Milk­shake — Christi­na, who lit­er­al­ly dis­ap­pears, except for her boobs, when she turns side­ways, pounds a milk­shake in a clear pan­der to be con­sid­ered to be the co-host of Maha­lo Dai­ly now that Veron­i­ca Bel­mont is leav­ing. Per­son­al­ly, her intel­li­gence, ener­gy and humor should make it a slam dunk, but we are talk­ing about Jason Cala­ca­n­is after all… […]

Posted on: April 14, 2008 at 8:22 amQuote this Comment
Lin­da Sher­man - Gravatar

Lin­da Sher­man said:

Christi­na, what is hap­pen­ing with this? Please give us the update. Here’s my DIGG http://digg.com/people/Christina_Warren_video_for_Jason_Calacanis_Mahalo (Oops, look­ing care­ful­ly at com­ments above there may already have been a DIGG but mine didn’t get flagged for dupli­cate.)

Posted on: May 1, 2008 at 10:58 amQuote this Comment