I drink Mahalo’s Milkshake

So, upon hear­ing the news that the truly kick­ass Veron­ica is leav­ing Mahalo Daily,Grant and I jok­ingly started plotting.

The net result? Jasonstealmycohost.com OK, I’ll admit it’s pretty badass (I was asleep with a migraine when all the actual cre­ation and tweet­ing about the scheme took place). It was all in good fun, and a total joke — until Cala­ca­nis pulled his whole, Mahalo Daily Idol thing. And you KNOW how much I love Amer­i­can Idol.

So, we’ve decided to go one step fur­ther (I might not be a New Media Douchebag, but I’m a New Media Diva, to be sure) and this after­noon, we made this:

Yeah. I’m offi­cially here to play. Bring it bitches!

And go to Jasonstealmycohost.com and leave a com­ment there (or here) if you want to join Team Christina (or really, Team film_girl!

TwitterCounter for @film_girl

April 2008
« Mar   May »
20212223242526

Nicholas Krei­d­berg - Gravatar

Nicholas Krei­d­berg said:

Amaz­ing, a great response! ‘There will be blood’ ftw!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 6:32 pmQuote this Comment
sean per­ci­val - Gravatar

sean per­ci­val said:

Noth­ing else I think you should totally do some Mac related dai­lys for us!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 7:14 pmQuote this Comment
Christina - Gravatar

Christina said:

Sean, What a great idea!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 7:34 pmQuote this Comment
Mostly Lisa - Gravatar

Mostly Lisa said:

Mud Wrestle-athon for Mahalo host spot! Bat­tle of the Brunettes… Game on sister!

PS My milkshake’s not good enough for you to drink? huh? i’ll show you a good milkshake!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 11:21 pmQuote this Comment
Christina - Gravatar

Christina said:

I’m not com­pet­ing with peo­ple who

a) need work VISAS b) Would kick my ass in mud wrestling AND Vlogging

I know — co-hosts! Won­der Twins Pow­ers Activate!

Posted on: April 5, 2008 at 11:22 pmQuote this Comment
sean per­ci­val - Gravatar

sean per­ci­val said:

k sit tight! we are work­ing out the details on this now and will cer­tainly let you know!

Posted on: April 6, 2008 at 2:14 amQuote this Comment
Jason Cala­ca­nis look­ing for a new host for Mahalo Daily : The Blog Herald - Gravatar

Jason Cala­ca­nis look­ing for a new host for Mahalo Daily : The Blog Herald said:

[…] word on where his thought process is in terms of find­ing that new host — but Christina War­ren wants the job — and she’ll drink Mahalo’s milk­shake to get it… Digg […]

Posted on: April 6, 2008 at 7:29 amQuote this Comment
Matt Martz - Gravatar

Matt Martz said:

Good luck! You’ve got my support

Posted on: April 6, 2008 at 10:07 pmQuote this Comment
spa­tially rel­e­vant » Blog Archive » Social Evo­lu­tion: Pro­vid­ing Acess and Devel­op­ing Relationships - Gravatar

spa­tially rel­e­vant » Blog Archive » Social Evo­lu­tion: Pro­vid­ing Acess and Devel­op­ing Relationships said:

[…] fol­low, share and inter­act with. This week had esca­lat­ing Shel v. Loren action, Sarah’s FAQ, Christina’s milk­shake and @rabeidoh’s five lev­els of social media rela­tion­ships — each demon­strat­ing vary­ing levels […]

Posted on: April 7, 2008 at 12:17 amQuote this Comment
Linda Sher­man - Gravatar

Linda Sher­man said:

Please tell me exactly what I can do to sup­port you in this endeavor! Your devoted fan. @lindasherman

Posted on: April 11, 2008 at 11:24 pmQuote this Comment
Friendly Intel­li­gence — April 13, 2008 - Gravatar

Friendly Intel­li­gence — April 13, 2008 said:

[…] I drink Mahalo’s Milk­shake — Christina, who lit­er­ally dis­ap­pears, except for her boobs, when she turns side­ways, pounds a milk­shake in a clear pan­der to be con­sid­ered to be the co-host of Mahalo Daily now that Veron­ica Bel­mont is leav­ing. Per­son­ally, her intel­li­gence, energy and humor should make it a slam dunk, but we are talk­ing about Jason Cala­ca­nis after all… […]

Posted on: April 14, 2008 at 8:22 amQuote this Comment
Linda Sher­man - Gravatar

Linda Sher­man said:

Christina, what is hap­pen­ing with this? Please give us the update. Here’s my DIGG http://digg.com/people/Christina_Warren_video_for_Jason_Calacanis_Mahalo (Oops, look­ing care­fully at com­ments above there may already have been a DIGG but mine didn’t get flagged for duplicate.)

Posted on: May 1, 2008 at 10:58 amQuote this Comment